Pain and your business, so what?
- The economic cost of chronic pain was estimated at 34 billion dollars in 2007, 6 billion on pelvic pain alone.
- Pain is the most common reason people seek medical help.
- One in five Australian children and young adults, one in three people over the age of 65
- Chronic pain is Australia’s third most costly health condition.
- Arthritis and back pain are the most common reasons people of working age 45 to 65 drop out of the work force.
- Productivity costs were more than 7.4 million in 2012.
Recently I ‘ve found a great way to ease pain almost
I stumbled across a great little solution and when I say little I mean little about the size of a ten cent piece and light as a feather.
The solution : Lifewave patches.
Therapists Business Opportunity…..
If your a therapist or practitioner who treats hundreds of clients suffering chronic pain.
You maybe looking at the next evolution for a pain-free life.
Reach out to me.